Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Since starting this blog I have given a lot of thought to what I want to do with it and what I hope to share with you all. I truly love writing this blog and I find so much joy in it. I want to be able to give a little something back to you all. Being a beauty lover, it is a given that I am also a bit of a beauty collector... I wanted to utilise this in someway so that I could share with you all my thoughts and opinions on a few of the products out there.


I have decided to create a series of in-depth reviews on various products; I am calling them "Day2Night Impressions". Essentially, I will vlog and blog about my experiences with particular products over a full day of wear. You will join me from the initial application to the end of the day, giving you a first hand view of the products in use. I want to be able to provide you all with an insight in to the products, as well as sharing with you all my views. 

I have decided to start by testing some foundations. I feel that foundations can be rather tricky to purchase; it's really difficult to get a good impression of the product from a simple swatch. Hopefully these Day2Night impressions will help make the selection process a little easier. 



I have done a quick introduction video which explains it a little more and reveals the first few foundations that I will be testing!! 

Let me know in the comments below what you think of this new project!! 

xo Lisa xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena