Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Thursday 3 January 2013

Current Sales... Too Good To Miss!

For us Shopaholics this is the best/worst time of year.... You guessed it... once again it's Sale Time!!! That amazing time of year that you absolutely love, but your bank account dreads. If you're like me you are subscribed to EVERY single VIP list possible, which means your inbox is currently overloaded with a huge variety of sales and offers from all of your favourite shopping destinations.

I wanted to quickly draw your attention to one which you simply cannot afford to miss! Chemist Warehouse  has up to 60% off a wide range of beauty products!! Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Wait... it gets better. They have.... deep breath.... a MASSIVE 50% off their complete range of  Maybelline, Revlon and Rimmel. Eeeeekkkk!!!

Needless to say I wanted to go a little crazy.... but I didn't. I had to restrict myself. I picked up a few bits and pieces I'd been wanting, but I definitely could have bought more.... Luckily the sale is still on, so I may pop back and grab a few extra things I've been lusting over!

Check out what I bought....


As you know from my Top12 of 2012 I absolutely love the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoos, so it's no surprise that they are my pick of the sale. Selling at just over $5, you can't go past this bargain! I grabbed #30 Pomegranate Punk, #25 Bad to the Bronze and #05 Too Cool. I absolutely love these, so I was excited to find them in Australia at such a great price.  

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in colour 03

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in colour 60 Brightener

My obsession with Revlon Lip Butters continues... picked up colour 095 Creme Brulee. 

Another gem from Revlon... Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore. 

A Revlon Romance...??? Couldn't leave behind MakeupByTiffanyD's recommendation of this Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in colour 201 Torch. 

I recently watched MakeUp Geek's How to Look Fresh & Dewy Tutorial, in that she recommended using a creme blush for creating the best dewy effect. So I had wanted to grab one... figured at 50% off I would give the Revlon Photoready Creme Blush in colour 100 Pinched a try... 



I remember hearing Goo Roo Beauty mentioning the Rimmel London Scandaleyes range in one of her recent videos, so I decided to pick up a couple of products to try out. First I got the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in colour 004 Taupe. 

And, I couldn't go past this Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in colour 001 Black, also from Rimmel London. 




So what are you waiting for!! I know you're itching to get down to your local Chemist Warehouse and go a little crazy! You've got to be quick though... according to my local, the sale finishes this Sunday, 6th January 2013.

Be sure to let me know what you pick up! Please comment below as to what blogs you would like to see from me in 2013. I would love and appreciate your input.

Thanks for reading!

xo Lisa xo 



2 comments:

  1. omg! i went there to and went way to crazy! lol how good is the revlon just bitten!! i love them xxx kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great things. I really want to try the Maybelline concealer. It's on my 2013 wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena