Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Makeup Collection & Storage

Some of you may recall my Beauty Bar Bliss blog post from late last year when I was toying with the idea of starting a blog. This new venture of mine has blossomed since then an grown beyond my wildest expectations. Thank you so much for making my dreams come true!! xxxxxx




I have just uploaded another video for you guys, this one features my Makeup Collection & Storage! My collection is not too fabulous, but it's growing and i absolutely love it!!! I hope you enjoy.....


Also, I just wanted to say that I am not intending to brag through this video. I feel very fortunate for what I have and my husband and I work very hard so that we can treat ourselves occasionally. 

If you have any questions about any part of my collection or storage, feel free to ask!!! 

xo Lisa xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena