Life's a Climb... But the view's great!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Beauty Bar Bliss...

Recently, my amazing husband was in America for Business. While he was over there I sent him all over the place with lists of products to bring back for me!!! He was very accommodating, venturing in to Walmarts, Sephora and Macy's just to name a few.


Here's a quick snap shot of what he returned with.... Eeeeekkk :) 

Unfortunately, this led to a very serious problem... where do I store all my gorgeous new goodies??? Not to worry, Hubby is a handy man and he quickly came to the rescue, dedicating a saturday to creating my gorgeous new beauty bar!! 


I am really happy with how it turned out. The lighting is fabulous and makes all the difference! I'm looking forward to adding to my collection and making the most of my new space! 

xo Lisa xo 

1 comments:

  1. Wow you really lucky to have good husband..I really amazed after seen this things.For male its difficult to purchase these type type beauty things..In this you can store some items in refrigerator..or else some cool places..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© EsteemBeautyxo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena